The sustainable design incorporates a rooftop photovoltaic (PV) system totaling over 1 MW. This system products approximately 1,500,000 kWh per year, or 72% of on-site needs, and provides renewable energy back to the community during peak hours
- Minimized building footprint through industry leading pallet density and narrow aisle racking.
- Motion-detecting LED light fixtures.
- 90% natural daylighting in all offices.
- Tight-fitting dock doors and high-speed freezer doors to reduce infiltration.
- Variable speed drives on all components of the refrigeration system with computerized controls to optimize energy use.